Property in Spain, Buying Checklist, Area Guides to Spain, Culture in Spain,
a map of Spain, history of Spain and more!! All the information on Spain you could want.
Spain Property Guide: House Buying Checklist For Spain |
House Buying Checklist For Spain
finding your home in Spain it is best to decide on a number of factors:
Budget (rental or buy)
- House or apartment
- Size: number of bedrooms,
bathrooms, entertainment rooms
- Furnished or unfurnished
or notLocation: Country, town centre etc
in Spain it is a good idea to see as many properties as you can in the time you
are over there. This way you are more likely to see something you like and will
get a feel for the areas and prices.
checklist of features to keep in mind when looking at properties in Spain:
- Is the apartment and area surrounding it clean?
- Near any busy roads?
- Are there any cracks on the wall?
- Check the pressure of the water.
- Availability of power points?
- What is the state of the electrical wiring?
- What is the type of heating (gas, oil or electrical)?
- Is the bathroom/toilet
- What are the costs: local taxes, utility bills (ask to
see the winter heating bill)?
- Can you make changes to the house?
- Can you install a satellite dish?
- Are there any rules in the apartment
in depth information on this topic, we highly recommend:
Buying a Home in Spain
the link above to check the price at Amazon UK.